Elevator Forum

Lev E5 error after ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Lev E5 error after breaker trip

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,394 Views
(@Neil H.)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35073]
Hey guys I installed a new electrical panel in my home. We replaced the breaker with a GFI and for whatever reason it tripped when we called the elevator after the change. Now we are stuck in a E5 error. I have since put a basic breaker in and obviously powered down the elevator. I have tried multiple resets with the reset button on the control cabinet but can't seem to clear it. The elevator isn't homed its about 8 inches above the called location so it didn't immediately trip the breaker. At the same time, I believe (or during the panel swap) my UPS gave up the ghost. I have since taken it OUT of the chain.

Any suggestion on how to reset this E5 code would be appreciated! My servicing vendor isn't available until May 8th and my Father In Law is unable to walk steps...

Thanks!

Neil
+



   
Quote
(@Neil H.)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I wasn't resetting it properly! I did a proper reset and it appears to have fixed my problem!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top