Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LEV d code

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,538 Views
(@Fasinfrank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7633]
I have a LEV residential unit. It had lost all power and shut down, replaced the UPC batteries and it powered backup fine. But now is flashing d code on the call button. I know the d code is a safety switch issue someplace and have checked all the doors. The car is currently on the lowest floor about 2 or so inches below the doorway. Is there a reset sequence to clear the code.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is not a reset sequence to clear the code.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you the home owner?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not to be insulting, but is threir a pressure switch on the valve? Have seen a couple units drift and not relevel. Jump out the pressure switch and it takes off.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fasinfrank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the feedback, this is a chain lift unit so there is no pressure switch,
Think the service company will be here this week they have already missed two appointments and don't seem to care or be in any rush to come make the repair. Nice way to run a business. Was hoping I could re set it and get it running because at this point I' m not thrilled to give this guy my money.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are residential lifts regulated where you're from?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure you could call any small elevator company to come fix you up. I wouldn't pay a guy that wasted my time twice a single cent. Good luck. And please don't electrocute yourself.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top