Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone v3fl16

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,459 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19573]
What's involved with replacing the drive on these with the same drive?



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For starters go through menu 6 and write everything down,Lon download, shaft setup I think



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think I even had to re-learn the hoistway when I did that. Could be wrong but it was super easy, just re-enter the parameters. I may have a short write up on it, I'll look. You should go through the brakes though, it's a pretty common cause of those drives blowing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You're right super easy once you do it once. I did have to do the shaft setup. Thanks for the help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya I see you do have to do the setup drive. Glad it went well. The upgrade to a KDL16 is pretty smooth too, just have to replace the tach with an encoder.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top