Notifications
Clear all
08/09/2018 1:02 am
Hi dear
I have replaced all items, but when I get started with error 0105/0102
Capacitance of power capacitors has not changed, is there a need for replacement?
400V/470mF
I have replaced all items, but when I get started with error 0105/0102
Capacitance of power capacitors has not changed, is there a need for replacement?
400V/470mF
please guide me
Thank
Last edited by titikara; 09/07/18 05:04 PM.
08/09/2018 5:46 am
We should all pay homage to Kone for creating a new cottage industry, and keeping the elevator workforce healthy, and so busy. If it wasn't for Kone engineers many people would be looking for jobs.
07/05/2019 3:53 pm
Hi
Can you help me?
Can you help me?
07/05/2019 3:55 pm
Hi guys
Anyone know what is the problem in inverter of V3F16L?
Anyone know what is the problem in inverter of V3F16L?
07/05/2019 4:05 pm
Hi
Can you help me?
Can you help me?
22/10/2019 10:30 pm
hello SS4engineer, yes i can help you. tell me 🙂
22/10/2019 10:38 pm
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
Best Regards
19/06/2020 3:18 pm
Hi all ! I have v3f16l right now on my table, a lot of componente and IGBT module have burnt. D12 diode almost completely disappeared, can you please tell me the marking code of it?
22/10/2020 5:27 pm
hello Alexei, please writte to me at email, i will help you from there
22/10/2020 5:30 pm
SS4engineer tell me
22/10/2020 6:38 pm
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE in HOLLAND, GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 50 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
I have a 50 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
Best Regards
23/10/2020 9:59 am
50 years experience on an inverter? I didn't realise they were being used in the 1970s! 😂
26/10/2020 6:17 pm
hahah..my mistake 🙂 i wanted to writte 20 years 🙂
Last edited by KONE100%repair; 10/26/20 10:20 AM.
26/10/2020 6:21 pm
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE in HOLLAND, GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]
Best Regards