Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/11/2016 6:28 am
Just took over a ST in a hospital on November 1 an its kicking my butt.Call is car bouncing arrive everything fine finally last week on day of schedule exams it happened to me while riding it made high speed stop in flight then level into floor opened doors ran fine.Checked faults 101,108,26,83 checked locks gates safety circuit all good replace tach with other car still doing it on original car replaced relays change sl2 sl3 an 200 relays still high speed stop in flight no rhythm.I have couple questions could my DCL or DOL make this happen or do I have drive issue.Also I haven't seen it happen on one floor runs only high speed multiple floors LW at 5% both directions also.
20/11/2016 7:29 am
Check your traveling cable wires, car communication specifically.
21/11/2016 1:12 am
Almost 100% it is the tach wheel, replace it, and when resecuring the tach, push it tight against the machine while tighting the tach.