Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone kmc 831 mrl

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,245 Views
(@Buunknown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38816]
I’m working on a Kone Kmc 831 MRL the car is running but on the Pi display says “out of service” but it runs normal takes hall calls and car calls. Anybody have a idea what could be the issue.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m not sure but there maybe a switch in the car or at one of the landings



   
ReplyQuote
(@Miller0527)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you getting any faults? Did you check parameter 4-1 to see what it displays?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buunknown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
well when I was there I was getting no faults only in the car station pi I would get "out of service" but on the lobby floor it would be normal and the car run normal it takes hall calls and car calls.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buunknown)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'll check next time when I go back thanks. I will keep you updated.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top