Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/11/2023 4:50 am
Hi All, I'm getting error code 0026 and 130 ( 5000, 76).
Motor bridge phase fault (INU):
voltage of a output phase does not
follow the reference.
Any techs who have come across this? Is the drive toast?
Thanks, T.
29/11/2023 9:58 am
Upgrade drive software, if fault continues you have lost your drive.
Topic starter
29/11/2023 12:06 pm
Is the software proprietary to KONE? Is it available to third party?
27/01/2024 8:00 am
Check the IGBT, might got burned out.
29/01/2024 10:00 am
I’ve had a lot of issue thought it was the drive. Sent the drive out to access and found out was the Adon board, kone Tech even said “send drive out of repair”
30/01/2024 2:59 am
Drive (IGBT inside) damage is most likely, Ask them for repair quote.
Also, if you give me KM number of Drive I can give you good price for replacement.