Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831 Hydro

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,694 Views
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24028]
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I have a 2- stop hydro KCM831 on service and this is the only one i have ever dealt with. I have the prints to the unit but not any sort of manual for using the cpu or how to do a proper annual test.

Does anyone have paperwork or a manual they are able to share? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Work safe

Attachments
20180524_080610_resized.jpg (1.39 MB, 50 downloads)



   
Quote
 En81
(@En81)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone you help me , my problem is Encoder of Kone escalator has broken ,Could I disable encoder and use control as open loop control instead of close loop!!!

Thanks

Last edited by En81; 05/31/18 01:29 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top