Elevator Forum

Kone KCM831 - Addin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831 - Adding position indicators?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
730 Views
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36142]
Hi friends,

I have a customer who is looking to add position indicators in the hallway for every landing, and although we have replaced buttons, boards, position indicators all through Kone Spares, we haven't attempted to add things before, and I am not sure if it is very straightforward to do so.

I was wondering if anyone has attempted this before, and if you can point me in the right direction. worst case scenario we could use a non-Kone aftermarket position indicator system like what CE Electronics offers, but to do this I would need discreet positioning signals, and it would be a less elegant solution than simply using a kone plug-and-play product.

Any insight would be great!



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top