Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/04/2013 2:47 am
Kone faults. Any idea what a fault code 45 is? What may cause it?
Topic starter
05/04/2013 2:48 am
It is a model miprom HS hydro controller
05/04/2013 7:49 am
the fault reads as follows, ss_info lost,aux door close contacts open. I think these contacts may be on the door board, not 100% sure, I don't have a print handy. good luck
Topic starter
05/04/2013 9:01 am
Thanks I will check this out
Topic starter
10/04/2013 7:59 am
I replaced a micro switch that makes when the door is closed but I am still getting the 45 code. It seems to be happening more frequent. From what I can tell it occurs when the LIM light on the door operator board does not go low when the door is closed. Any ideas on what to do or check? Figuring I will have to buy the service tool. What is kone using for door limits on these units?
Topic starter
10/04/2013 8:04 am
the fault is occurring when the doors close so it certainly appears to be a contact not making. Gate switch, hw door locks are ok and the blue micro switch was just replaced. I was looking for door close contact but couldn't find them. ?????
10/04/2013 10:27 am
Not sure of the operator but most new PDO's are limitless and use an encoder for open and close limits. If there is no obvious mechanical limits it should be this type. This is why its a good idea to test things( and dynamic test them ie when door moving flick the limit) before replacing them as it might not be warrented. I would be trying to do a reprogram(reset) of the PDO and then see how you go.
11/04/2013 4:09 am
HS Hdro's usually, but not always used the WG Door operator, the DS7 led goes low when the doors are closed. a 45 error says that your ss info is lost, look at the ss led in the controller, it should be high. the fault says that the aux door contacts are open. so if you have a WG type operator, check WG 5, terminals 1 to 3 are the aux door contacts, they go from there down to the car panel board to TB 13 then to the connection board in the controller.
Topic starter
11/04/2013 5:51 am
thanks i will check this out
Topic starter
24/04/2013 9:56 am
what I found is the LIM led is staying high when the doors are closed. There is a microswitch on the car door frame that when the car door closes it makes a normally open set of contacts that energizes a relay on the door board. When this relay is energized it should drop the LIM led. I unhooked the switch and LED stays on. I am highly suspecting a faulty contact on this relay which soldered on the board. Talking to Kone Spares the door close auxiliary contacts are on this board. This board has been revised several times in an attempt to correct these auxillary contacts not holding up. Going to try replacing the door board
Topic starter
07/05/2013 9:50 am
replacing the door operator control board fixed this issue. The aux. contacts are located on door board
08/04/2014 9:23 pm
I am also working in KONE elevator that uses LCECPU40 board and its shows 5152 fault. I dont have its manual therefore can you tell me what is this error?
09/04/2014 12:38 pm
check your rubber boot that connects motor to gearbox.They will fail from time to time and cause problems
09/04/2014 2:09 pm
OK thanks i will find out.