Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/08/2012 8:45 am
Hello,
My name is Nick and I'm looking for some help testing a Kone EcoSpace. I've tested one once before but have lost my notes on the procedures. If I'm remembering correctly there was a terminal plugin connector needed to be removed or swapped in addition of the safety circuit jumper(s) to be able to enable the test procedure thru the osg button? Any assistance in helping me remembering how to do this properly and per design is greatly appreciated.
My name is Nick and I'm looking for some help testing a Kone EcoSpace. I've tested one once before but have lost my notes on the procedures. If I'm remembering correctly there was a terminal plugin connector needed to be removed or swapped in addition of the safety circuit jumper(s) to be able to enable the test procedure thru the osg button? Any assistance in helping me remembering how to do this properly and per design is greatly appreciated.