Elevator Forum

Kone EcoSpace Fault...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone EcoSpace Fault 21

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,385 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30932]
I have an elevator that will intermittently trip the Governor over speed switch as well as set the safeties on the car. This car will run for an unknown amount of time before breaking. Sometimes up to 3 weeks. It never seems to be in the same spot in the hoistway and the rails are lubed with no apparent binding of the car. The only common fault that I have in this elevators fault log is a 21 that appears to be my beginning fault. I can see where the Bldg owner has reset power and such from the 170 faults in the car. My other common fault is a 152 fault, but it usually occurs in the middle of the logs. Upon today’s inspection (Thurs), I had a 152 and a 170. This was reset on Monday. These were the only 2 faults. The governor has been replaced, along with the encoder. Originally thought car may have been truly over speeding. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any time you power down you will register a 170 fault. A 21 fault happens any time you break the safety string or go on inspection. A 152 is an NTS fault, you should check the NTS switches, one of them may be faulting out intermittently. I assume you have checked the Governor tension devise in the pit area.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatoradmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have a manual for the ecospace they could share? Dealing with no hall calls and no PI. Unit works on fire service.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top