Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/02/2023 4:31 pm
Hey guys, So I had a E3K moving walk down for a while waiting for a handrail for me to vulcanize, After completing the handrail the unit now refuses to latch on automatic and gives a 42 error but will run on inspect either direction(After replacing the auxiliaries that went out) just fine.
I’ve checked the encoder and it’s seeing a frequency as well as a speed, The only thing the unit bypasses from inspection to automatic is the missing pallets, Handrail speeds and existing faults. This one’s got me puzzled for sure especially considering how it ran fine before I had shut it off due to the pinch point in the handrail! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks y’all!
22/02/2023 9:44 pm
Have you checked the brake/brakes, it could be dragging. Do the handrails move at the same speed? The fault occurs when the unit is not up to speed. Does it throw the fault in either direction? Also, you could have a soft start issue.