Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/12/2016 2:15 am
Hi All
Can anyone be helpful with a Drive Parameter list (V3F / LCEDRV) that includes parameter 6-78?
Regards
Alex
Last edited by Alex75; 12/26/16 06:15 PM.
02/01/2017 3:43 am
With the DRV you're either working on a hydraulic or a Resolve20. Need to know which and the version of cpu software.
Topic starter
07/01/2017 1:48 am
Its a Hydraulic. CPU is a 375 software is 6.6.19
07/01/2017 11:10 pm
831 hydro, what kind of problem?
08/01/2017 1:26 am
I don't see submenu 78 in menu 6 for the drv system. What sort of help are you looking for?
05/11/2017 4:41 pm
Hi All
Can anyone be helpful with a Kone eco disc parameter list
Or when I can fine this list
🙏
Can anyone be helpful with a Kone eco disc parameter list
Or when I can fine this list
🙏
09/11/2017 11:53 am
PM me your email
09/12/2020 2:07 am
Does anyone now the Type of startup on a Ecodisc MX05 - star or triangle?