Elevator Forum

KONE CPU40 to CPU56...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE CPU40 to CPU561

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,247 Views
(@Jimmyz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33867]
Looking for upgrade instructions to go from CPU40 to CPU561 on a KCM831 controller if they exist



   
Quote
(@Crimson76)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi JimmyZ

My guess is you don’t work for KONE. When and if your company purchases the CPU561, it will come with SW installed and ready to go. I do these swaps all the time, but SPARES won’t sell us a CPU561 with SW. We have a whole different process. What elevator is this going on? In some rare occasions you may have an issue with the gateway board jiving with the new CPU561. I’ve never used a forum and don’t know how to “pm” somebody, so I’ll try and check back to see your reply. Hope this helps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Crimson76,

Click on Jimmyz's name in the above post and it will take you to his profile. You will see a private message button you can click on and then you can send him a private message. If you see a red envelope flashing at the top off your screen that mean some one has sent you a private message. I'll send you a private message so you can see what I mean.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top