Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KONE cpu fault code

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,991 Views
(@haroon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10302]
I am dealing with KONE elevator that uses LCECPU40 and its display a fault that is 5152. I dont have fault code book therefore can anyone explain me what is that fault?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Haroon,

Although you are probably a great engineer, I would suggest you try calling Kone to fix your elevator. Or are you working for an elevator service company?

I went back and read each of your posts. Take a picture of the LCE board that shows your 5152 code. Also show the entire controller. I would like to see what control system you are working on.

Last edited by jkh; 04/09/14 12:51 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@haroon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you for your reply and i will contact them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top