Elevator Forum

Kleemann LiSA - Saf...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kleemann LiSA - Safety fault

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,974 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20850]
Hi guys,

I'm having dramas with this Kleemann hydraulic, all safety circuits are good, but after running up roughly 1 or 2 floors, I get a 'safty' fault on the display.

The fault manual says the reason is;
Hardware fault on the LiSA-Card
OR
Safety relays do not work in the prescribed sequence or are defective.

The k7 k6 and k5 relays seem to look okay, k5 is not on at all however.

I'm still investigating this, but if anyone with a lot of experience on these could offer some tips, I'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I can host any images of the print or anything if anyone wants to have a look



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top