Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KDL 16 S

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
23.2 K Views
(@Givealift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Newly joined how can I ask questions embarrassing to admit this new tech is a challenge



   
ReplyQuote
(@Givealift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Newly joined how can I ask questions embarrassing to admit this new tech is a challenge



   
ReplyQuote
(@Givealift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just joined how can i post a question is there a icon or title so I can ask questions



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
hi davidneel,
check shaft network power supply or XM13 connector.



   
ReplyQuote
(@davidneel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you I will check



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Everyone,
I hope you all are good,
guys i am facing issue with KLD16S drive. issue is that when i connect XM13 connector which is coming from EBD fault code occur 1301, 1101, 0213 and photo cell LED, close door force LED continually lit. kindly advice me what can be happen.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top