Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

kcm831 problem

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
34 K Views
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What happened with this one, Scott?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
sorry vic, have not had a chance to check on this yet, we had to do the annual test on all 3 cars, ran out of time. i will keep you posted, since this is an oil and grease account, and we only service it once every 3 months, it may be a while before i get back to you all. i will let you know the outcome.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
okay thanks Scott

sorry I can't help you on your buffer test problem,
I'm getting a construction job started and won't be back in the office where my notes are for a few days



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lv8trmn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi my name is victor and I am going to look at a problem on a KCM831, the Brake is setting on initial start. It has just recently been adjusted. Not to familiar with this equipment. Does anyone have any literature on this machine?
I will be looking into this problem tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top