Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/05/2013 11:27 am
did the annual inspection this week, had to do a buffer return test, I had a hard time trying to get the car to run down on inspection to compress the buffer. i could not figure out how to run the car down onto the buffer, I could jump out the final limit and buffer, but the car still wont run down further then a few inches from floor level. what am i missing? I have only worked on these cars a few times, and could not find a normal limit switch on the print, is the limit software driven from the pulse count? We were running low on time, so we had to improvise and use some pipe to compress the buffer, which worked fine, but i know there is a better and safer way. I could do the full speed buffer test, which was fairly straight forward, according to the manual, but we did not want to turn a one day job into a nightmare. anyone ever do a buffer return test? any suggestions would be great. im sure it is fairly simple, i just could not figure it out.
16/05/2013 10:50 am
do you have the manual? It is in the manual.
16/05/2013 10:50 am
I gotta get that thing pdf 'd
Topic starter
17/05/2013 9:06 am
i have a manual, will look further thanks
17/05/2013 12:34 pm
Check in the final commissioning section. Make sure you have the most current, it will be the most helpful.