Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

I love Smartrise

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
26.9 K Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks ernischnerd I'll check that parameter out what's it for



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe it's the equivalent of raising the sample rate for the selector position feedback.



   
ReplyQuote
(@smartriseguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No not quite the parameter is used in the position calculation when you are at the bottom landing. The parameter will prevent the software from performing a secondary check and updating the position.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I love Smartrise too, the rest of time on the beach.
Jajajaja.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Love the controllers. I've installed several since they were released to the public. Hardly no trouble calls and easy install. Great tech support too. Wouldn't install anything else.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top