Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/12/2018 1:23 pm
Hey everyone,
may you help me out i facing issue that lift stop when the error occurs. Hyundai elevator STVF5
may you help me out i facing issue that lift stop when the error occurs. Hyundai elevator STVF5
Topic starter
20/12/2018 2:02 pm
hey dear,
can anybody give me electrical drawing of hyundai?
can anybody give me electrical drawing of hyundai?
Topic starter
08/01/2019 2:51 pm
no body is here to help me
09/01/2019 2:45 am
https://ufile.io/ylpez
https://ufile.io/vibpr
Password: vator
I have upload a manual. gardaş. I can find more via my a friend.
Last edited by sampler; 01/08/19 06:52 PM.
09/01/2019 3:25 am
ERROR CODES F11 Safety Line Error
09/01/2019 3:52 am
F37 DOOR ZONE ERROR
Topic starter
02/04/2019 3:47 pm
helloo everyone, how are you all?
may anyone give me Hyundai STV-7 electrical drawing?
may anyone give me Hyundai STV-7 electrical drawing?
09/10/2019 9:09 pm
Hello. I have some but for marine type.e mail me.
Info@my-lift gr
You can also search in scrid
Info@my-lift gr
You can also search in scrid