Elevator Forum

How to get fully lo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

How to get fully loaded elevator service laptop

15 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,606 Views
(@oriole)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40300]
Hey guys,
I’m trying to figure out how and where I can get a few laptops set up with all the main elevator service tools — stuff like:
• Thyssen IMS
• FAST tool
• TCM Manager
• Schindler CADI / GC
• Otis tool
• and any other software that’s commonly used for elevator maintenance in the States.

I’m looking to have at least 3 laptops fully set up for service work.
Anyone know what that would cost roughly, and if there’s a legal or reliable way to get them licensed and ready to go?

Appreciate any tips or direction.



   
Quote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey there! I can help you with IMS and CADI GC. Once you’ve got your laptops ready, just send me a PM, and I’ll share the download links and activation steps. Happy to help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@oriole)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you buddy! I just sent a message.



   
ReplyQuote
(@TraderVaderJoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
liftronic I sent you a message as well. Send me. Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@MT1Local18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you PM me I’m also looking for a laptop with programming etc



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorCaptain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I actually sell these laptops. I have sold many across the country. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I help everyone who needs these tools to install and activate them for free. There is no need to pay! Just DM me and I’ll help you with it. I will check my messages once a week so don’t expect to reply the same day.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RI39EvatorTC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent a PM too, thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@TraderVaderJoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sent DM. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@dunkdadrunk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
purchase a Latitude d630 off of ebay and i can copy the hard drive of mine and send you the hard drive, you will still need license keys for IMS and Cadi GC, liftronic is the one to PM about the site codes/keys, he is awesome and will get back to you within a day or 2. I have IMS CADI Fast tool and some other programs that allow you to hook up to OTIS and some of the older Schindler equipment.

PM me if interested.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kbd1... czdd5g2gpsgmtbo&st=5ngw76i9&dl=0



   
ReplyQuote
(@John-United)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That would be a sweet setup



   
ReplyQuote
(@dunkdadrunk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have a dell d630 laptop with a good amount of software on it. If you purchase a dell latitude d630 off of ebay, i can clone my drive and send it out to you, you will still need the keys for the IMS software and the Cadi software, but there are a few folks on this forum that can help out with that. pm me if thats something your interested in. Would hate to see anyone pay 2k+ for an elevator service tool laptop.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorCaptain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can help you, message me, [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ianmcl81)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Interested in a laptop or cloned drive if those are still around.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top