Elevator Forum

Help with floor tab...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Help with floor table for miprom21

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,914 Views
(@OverLoad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12166]
I was given the task of reviving a miprom21 that had a corrupted RAM. The board was fixed and I installed it and initialized it, then attempted to make a floor table as requested by the CPU. I followed the simple steps of running the car from the bottom to the top then back to the bottom again (directional limit to directional limit, did not break either of the finals) but at the end of multiple attempts I repeatedly get an error message "Vane Count Error". I do not have any manuals for this job and I do know the car was running before it was turned off by the previous tech. Can anybody lead me towards a clue as to what this means? I have checked the vanes and cleaned all the sensors... What am I missing?



   
Quote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
when you are doing the setup, while watching the screen, it usually says floor 1 ok, or good, floor 2 ok, etc. was this being displayed on the screen? also did you set the inspection speed to a lower value. some of the inspection speeds are to fast for a good count, set inspection speed to 30 and give it a try. also make sure the NTS system is not tripping during the floor setup, NTSI led should stay on the entire run.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, Vatorgator the most common problem with the floor table is the inspeccion speed, try a lower value. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top