Can you find the system of thyssen based on these photos?? CMC1? CMC2? CMC3? CMC4? CMC4+? or MCI? 867w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" /> 867w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" width="867" height="1156" alt="" decoding="async" loading="lazy" />
I can tell your probably not an elevator tech. It’s a Northern unit. Maybe a Northstar. There is a metal plate that will tell you the model. It’s a subdivision of TKE, called Northern Elevator. The Map unit is to navigate tru the system and is your interface between you and the elevator. If you have a problem contact TKE
Yep, Northern. Says that right at the top of the I/O Supply Board. You’ll find out if you don’t know, there’s a pass code to access the controller once you’re plugged in. You’ll also find out if too much time passes from service visit to service visit, the unit just might shut down. Plugging in that MAP Tool and accessing the Controller will reset the CPU nuisance counters. Nice huh? Also, that black box at the bottom will display faults or reasons for the unit being off line. DLK High or DLK Low indicates door lock status. That’s about all I remember about Northern.