Elevator Forum

GMV 5000 valve adj....
 
Notifications
Clear all

GMV 5000 valve adj. instructions

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,823 Views
(@jbinkc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30406]
I am a new member here. I have a customer that has a Flexi lift with a GMV 5000 valve. The Vader is over shooting in the down and I have no instructions on how to adjust this thing. Would appreciate some help, and if available the instructions would be awesome. Merry Christmas and God bless



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I looked around and couldn't find anything on the 5000. Someone here will be able to help you out. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the 3010



   
ReplyQuote
(@jbinkc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is the 3010 similar enough to trust? Never seen either one before



   
ReplyQuote
(@jbinkc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am still needing instructions for a GMV 5000 valve. Does anyone out there have them ????



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try OLS-NA in Canada? They are the North American distributor for GMV (519) 621-4563 https://ols-na.com/ I have gotten support and parts from them on GMV stuff in the past.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top