Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/11/2012 11:36 pm
Hi Jim,
Hey I was wondering if you could tell me where some of the majors equipment is made?
Otis Gen II
Thyssen Krupp Tac 50 MRL
Kone EECO Space
Schindler 400 MRL
I know you have a huge elevator family and maybe they could provide their opinion on which is the best or not regarding:
dependable operation.
universable serviceable.
service tool and parts availability for other than manufacturer.
suitable for adverse conditions such as temeratures ranging from 0degrees F to 120 degrees F.
dirty conditions such as mills, power plants, etc.
Hey I was wondering if you could tell me where some of the majors equipment is made?
Otis Gen II
Thyssen Krupp Tac 50 MRL
Kone EECO Space
Schindler 400 MRL
I know you have a huge elevator family and maybe they could provide their opinion on which is the best or not regarding:
dependable operation.
universable serviceable.
service tool and parts availability for other than manufacturer.
suitable for adverse conditions such as temeratures ranging from 0degrees F to 120 degrees F.
dirty conditions such as mills, power plants, etc.