Elevator Forum

Gen2 GCS 222 LVA - ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Gen2 GCS 222 LVA - wont drive TCI inspection

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,842 Views
(@Heybabyy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25406]
Hi,
Recently after performing a governor trip test on a Gen2 GCS 222, the lift will not drive on inspection toc.
It will drive on ERO on the E&I Panel.
Otis tool also sees that its on INS as well as the screen in the e&i panel.
Car door veins also engage when trying to drive from toc inspection.

The e&i panel screen also says PCS is not enabled and has a cross, could this be the issue? Or it could be a paramater maybe?

Though I did see what looks to be water damage on amd around the Wago plugs in the E&I panel so possible this is the cause.

It worked fine only until the governer trip test.

Cheers!



   
Quote
(@John Reynolds)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Justed PM you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top