Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GEN2 2423 fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,506 Views
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6411]
2423 Does anyone know what this fault is? I am having a hard time clearing it. My book has faults that go from 2422 straight to 2500.

Last edited by Take the stairs; 03/26/13 02:15 AM.


   
Quote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The car has a2807 SHD code now still won't move. 2807 is a redundancy IO cheak from the c circuit I believe. The car is at the bottom floor epi2 is high on my tool but not on my led lights in the controller, I think my signal on my board is bad, I replaced the epi2 inductor on the car top no change. That board is expensive what do you guys think?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got the car running on friday, A miss wired EPT2 switch on car top was causing my 2807 SHD. Also found the tail shive switch in the wrong terminal, so that the safety circuit wasn't in the right order. A present from the last company.........Mabey. Or just someones mistake I discovered. Who cares, all that madders is it running.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2423 Retiring cam time out........



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top