Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gen 2

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,980 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33990]
Hi guys and girls. I lost my notes for Saftey circuit and testing on the Gen 2. My OS tripped does any body have a write up for Saftey circuit points and testing. Particularly over speed gov test



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got the OS. P26 4-5. But need the gov or sos ? By the way. This is a GCS control system Gen 2. Regen drive. With a machine room
Also What is input gtc? It’s low

Last edited by Jluff; 10/06/22 02:17 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So GTC. CSC and OS had to jumped out to run car. Found the jumping points. Now gotta try and reset all these things

Last edited by Jluff; 10/06/22 02:52 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Now getting a 2833 PLR battery fault. Changed my 6 12v batteries in the controller. Still no safe safe 2. Car safety circuit is good. What is PLR battery fault. ? 2720 Also getting a ACP-LOW AC TOUT



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I see PLR is position loss recovery. I changed thst battery as well. It’s the 5th 12v battery in the controller. It’s also charging. I have 12v to the leads. But still shutdown with the PLR battery fault.



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Jluff. GTC is the Governor Tension sheave Contact. Should be high. Send me your email I have something for testing.



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If input BAT-IN is not on while the battery is good then the input is defective.

Terminals:

JF8-8, JF8-2.

Test MLB3= SP- >>>>> MLB3= SP+

Check input



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top