One of my maintenance mechanics has been struggling with a 1997 Garaventa Incline Platform unit in an elementary school for several months now, and the new school year has a kid who is in desperate need of this lift, and Garaventa is giving us absolutely no love due to the fact that they "have a dealer in the area". Problem is this is a master contract we have with the school board and I have virtually no information on these units. Some moth-eaten prints, sure, but no manuals... if anyone can help me out by sending some information on these units I will fedex you a flat of beer haha.
I Just feel terrible for the disabled child who genuinely needs this thing and I'm ready to rip it out and install a Savaria unit on my own dime...
side note - what is the issue youre having? just shutdown not running completely? did something happen and cause it to stop running? or is it another issue?
This is verbatim from my maintenance mechanic on site. And Chainring, I have tried extensively to get assistance from the local dealer, to no avail. In chatting with other companies and mechanics I have determined they are much more cooperative in the USA than in Canada, where we are located.