Elevator Forum

Garaventa Genesis r...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa Genesis roped hydro

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
600 Views
(@Sully45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39026]
Having an issue with a newer (within 5 years) Garaventa Genesis roped hydro. After completing a safety test I’m unable to return this unit to service. My safety circuit is good “KS is up” including doors and locks. I cannot find or get to the main screen on the PLC telling me the cause why it won’t run. Per the print I seam to have all voltage needed thru the buttons and into the PLC to run in the up direction. It won’t turn the input on the fire KU relay. Doesn anyone have any information on the PLC and or adjusting/programming manuals? Currently all I can see on my PLC is the date and time along with a message saying “Stop FBD”. I’m able to scroll thru the PLC menu and see all the different options. I’m sure it’s something self inflicted, any input would be appreciated. Thanks



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top