Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gamma D.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,517 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30564]
I have a 5 stop gamma D over head traction Machine. It seems to be shutting down after completion of a trip . It will run on inspection when I arrive but not automatic. After recycling power and putting on and off inspection it will run on automatic for an hour or so then shut down again. The only thing I noticed was it seemed to be striving for power during leveling sometimes. Anybody have any experience with these machines ?



   
Quote
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A product for the low speed generic mod market, a Vvvf non feedback drive.......,, definitely ready for a mod.

Sales needs to sell a mod because it’s obsolete.

Don’t remember but the blue black tool may work for TS.
Yeah had a manual on a route stop once. Tell the boss SOD

Stick of dynamite



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top