Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/10/2022 11:37 pm
I've got a 3-car group of GAL4 controllers and when putting on Fire Service 2 of the 3 cars recall correctly, but the third car recalls to the wrong floor for Primary or Secondary fire recall.
I'm thinking this is just a programming issue but cannot find where to program. Does anyone have documentation they can share on how to program a GAL4 controller especially for Fire Service? I have the GAL4 Manual but it doesn't provide much information on programming or Fire Service.
Thanks
I'm thinking this is just a programming issue but cannot find where to program. Does anyone have documentation they can share on how to program a GAL4 controller especially for Fire Service? I have the GAL4 Manual but it doesn't provide much information on programming or Fire Service.
Thanks
29/10/2022 4:00 am
https://www.gal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/GALaxy-IV-Manual-DSD-412.pdf
Page 7-34
Table 7-7: Emergency Services
Field Variable Min Max Initial Units Description
Fire Main Floor Bottom Floor Top Floor 1 floor Fire Main Floor