Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GAL Parts

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,942 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14359]
I just ordered a "N" lock from GAL. I asked to have it shipped overnight. The sales persons response that won't happen it's to late in the day. It's 1:30 in the after noon.

Last edited by jkh; 06/02/15 05:37 PM.


   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
GAL can be very difficult to deal with. Their rules are set in stone. They really do not care if you buy from them or not.

As long as you know that fact in advance, their pricing is very reasonable and will do what they say they will do.

We keep most of their most common parts in stock, I am sure you do too.

It does help to vent sometimes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is a New York state of mind. fa geddaa bout it



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sometimes even though it is more expensive it can be easier to just buy GAL stuff through Adams or SEES just for the luxury of not having to deal with GAL.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
^Exactly. I'm in Florida so shipping on everything in stock from SEES is next-day for no extra charge.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top