Elevator Forum

Gal Hydro controlle...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Gal Hydro controller

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,552 Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26369]
I having issues with 2 separate GAL controllers both of the same vintage, approx 8 years old once in a while they will lock up with the doors closed and on the controller display say Alt phase one but the hall indicator just reads the floor it's locked up on. Then you have to recycle the power and it will go to the alt then you can reset it with fire key
It can go 6 months or 3 months between incidents doesn't seem to be a common denominator when it happens, I'm thinking some sort of software glitch just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem.



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Gotta be sw issue imo. If they don't recall



   
ReplyQuote
 rph
(@rph)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Contact Randy or John at GAL Canada. They have always been ready to help when we have needed it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the building test a backup Generator. I have had similar problems, and that ended up being the cause. If so have the maintenance person park the elevators on phase I before doing the test.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thanks for the reply, no there's no emerg generator for the building.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top