Elevator Forum

Fujitec Royal Super...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Fujitec Royal Superdyne (Royal Pain) Problem

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,303 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4218]
I'm having an intermittent 41 fault. The fault indicates the: D200 functions ( detects zero speed) while decelerating and the car stops off level. I haven't found anything wrong with the elevator to cause this fault. The D200 circuit and signals appear to be working normally. The car approaches and levels into the floor normally. Any other ideas that could cause this fault?



   
Quote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is it a hi speed or low speed RSN the fault indicates to check the circuit between Z13 an F12 on the hi speed, and G to L6 on the low speed unit. I have a terrible print, and cannot find any of these signals on my copy, if you can see them on your print, what is between the two points, relay contact, cartop switch etc. i would expect it is probably a bad relay, or car top switch, i have had the plugs on the MIC and TDC give problems, remove check, and reseat plugs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a High Speed RSN. My print only shows a (Block diagram of TDC) in between F12 and Z13. I traced the connections from terminal 13 on the SR15 board to U1 connector on the TDC MB, then to X1-3 on the MIC. All the connections appear to be good. I didn't find a relay or sensor in between F12 and Z13. I did find that the signal is turned on and off by a transistor on the SR15 board. Do you think there is an additional contact controlling this signal?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top