Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Fujitec Manuals

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
607 Views
(@CORNELIUS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41279]
If anyone can PM me with any information for the Millenium and/or Viridian controllers, that would be awesome. We are contemplating taking some on service assuming we can get some info.



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a service tool? Highly proprietary but in the same breath, it is excellent equipment. Service tool is a must - to be able to see why the car shutdown.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CORNELIUS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I do have the tool on one of those all-in-one laptops (PMC 2.0 program). I've got the interface boards too. Probably need to get the USB cable, but I've seen those online. So I've got just about everything lined up, but having any additional manuals or information would be helpful. I've heard Fuji units are great equipment and many non-Fuji companies work on them with success.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your PM.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top