Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/06/2025 10:46 pm
I have a Gs8000 escalator installed in 2009 with no physical anti-reversal device. Inspector wants proof of anti-reversal fault. The only monitoring I have are step detection devices that give me missing step faults but unsure how to get anti-reversal.
Swapping direction contact wires causes the escalator to run in the opposite direction of command but no fault occurs this is the testing procedure from Fuji. An under speed fault would suffice but I'm unsure how to simulate. It's ran by a Fenic5000 G11s I'm wondering if I could slow it down through drive parameters but not sure if that is possible. Any advice appreciated.
Swapping direction contact wires causes the escalator to run in the opposite direction of command but no fault occurs this is the testing procedure from Fuji. An under speed fault would suffice but I'm unsure how to simulate. It's ran by a Fenic5000 G11s I'm wondering if I could slow it down through drive parameters but not sure if that is possible. Any advice appreciated.