Elevator Forum

Freedom Tool Securi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Freedom Tool Security Key

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,663 Views
(@bayboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#652]
To anyone who may have had this problem. I recently purchased a Freedom Tool - DMC-1 and I am having trouble with the "security key". When I try to install it I get a message that it "failed" Unfortunately it is the weekend and I cannot contact World Electronics. I figured I would try here. Can I use the DMC-1 Freedom tool without the security key?



   
Quote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's not uncommon to have problems with the World Freedom Tool initially. I have several of them and I think I had to call them every time to get the security key working. Without the security key working you will not be able to communicate with the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bayboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, Administrator



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kenny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you using the freedom tool to restore the elevator with the CLC battery issue?Just curious to know if is not communicating with the board because it has failed or if you have a security key problem. Thanks, Kenny



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top