Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

FAILURE Miconic V

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,388 Views
(@dlcsa2009)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17018]
good morning
I HAVE A FAILURE OF A LIFT Mic V , I generated a fault
PEC ANTR 0006
PEC ANTR 0004
Practically and changed all the control and all cards and the fault persists.
change the PACK 316, PEC216 , SUA 216, IG 500 , BRIDGE RECTIFIER BRAKING , power modules card.
thankful I can help

regards
Edgardo



   
Quote
(@dlcsa2009)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
ood morning
I HAVE A FAILURE OF A LIFT Miconic V , I generated a fault
PEC ANTR 0006
PEC ANTR 0004
Practically and changed all the control and all cards and the fault persists.
change the PACK 316, PEC216 , SUA 216, IG 500 , BRIDGE RECTIFIER BRAKING , power modules card.
thankful I can help

regards
Edgardo



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top