Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Esco Door Issue

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,833 Views
(@dayton71180)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24687]
All,

I have an 5 Stop Esco (HYDRO). When I go 1-5 the doors open and close as they should but if I skip a floor the doors will not open. Same in the down direction. I have checked the selector and controller relays and they all check out. Any help would be appreciated



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have an old Esco print that shows you have to drop DO relay by picking HCS relay. HCS and DO also allow SDU, SU, and SD to work. Contacts from these relays are needed for the O and C relay to work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dayton71180)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks john jay...I am off the job at the moment but I will let you know what I find!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top