Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/10/2017 1:55 am
I have an ERM circa 1984 I am working on and it is acting crazy with the doors. Elevator will come into the floor and not drop the call or open the doors, if you pick the door and force them to open it will just sit there with the door open and still won't cancel the call. Worst case is that someone snagged the prints so I am trying to do this from memory. Any ideas?
03/10/2017 9:34 am
If this is happening at any floor, I'd check the following;
Make sure the door close limit is breaking (snapping open) at full close
Check relay CL. Actually, good idea to walk in with a couple good relays, just replace it. 110VDC 4 pole. If you've got an ERM, chances are most relays are original, and the job is just about worn out.
Pull those plastic ice cube covers off and gently tug on each white shunt wire. You just might find a broken one right at the solder joint.
I think (that's think) the relay SE pilots the bigger relays OAC/ODC
Make sure the door close limit is breaking (snapping open) at full close
Check relay CL. Actually, good idea to walk in with a couple good relays, just replace it. 110VDC 4 pole. If you've got an ERM, chances are most relays are original, and the job is just about worn out.
Pull those plastic ice cube covers off and gently tug on each white shunt wire. You just might find a broken one right at the solder joint.
I think (that's think) the relay SE pilots the bigger relays OAC/ODC