Elevator Forum

Epoch 1 not communi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Epoch 1 not communicating with HHT

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,852 Views
 Nix
(@Nix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39306]
I have a Hand held and a laptop version of the HHT and works on 2 of the 3 elevators in the machine room but not the 3rd.
I need to do a floor height update on an EPOCH 1.
I checked and replace the ribbon cable harness for the comm port but still nothing
Any ideas



   
Quote
 Nix
(@Nix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
5vdc power supply was flaky dipping below 4.75. Problem resolved with new power supply



   
ReplyQuote
(@MechaEngine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Figured I post this here since it's somewhat relevant. I have a customer with a similar issue. HHT (Termiflex HT/1000) is not communicating with the EPOCH 1 Controller.

RJ116C Internal Connector | DB25 Connector
Pin1 (WHT) GND | Pin 7
Pin2 (BRN) TX | Pin 2
Pin3 (YEL) RX | Pin 3
Pin4 (GRN) RTS | Pin 4
Pin5 (RED) CTS | Pin 5
Pin6 (BLK) PWR | Pin 25

DB25:Pin6 (DSR) Tied to DB25:Pin20 (DTR)

Pin (PCB via) 65 to Pin (PCB via) 66 is tied on the SBC board.

Is there anything we are missing on this cable Pinout?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top