Elevator Forum

Elevator Manufactur...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Elevator Manufacturers

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,384 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29255]
Wondering what manufacturers everyone is installing in the US. I'm up in the northeast and we basically only do Canton packages for new installs. Just wondering if there are any other non-proprietary manufacturers similar that produce a good product and aren't priced too high? Would like to look into other manufacturers just so we have some diversity in our suppliers.



   
Quote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Delaware, Duralift, MEI, BTS, Mongrain, Tardiff, Mowery, Amerivator, EECO. I'm sure I am missing some.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vertical Express, MCE, Smartrise, Hollister Whitney.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry should have been more specific in that we do mainly Hydro applications, with that looking for Hydro manufacturers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Delaware, Alliance, MEI, Mongrain, Tardiff, Mowrey, EECO, Vertical Express all do Hydros.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
MCE was a very good hydro controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top