Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Elevator Controls

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,733 Views
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36221]
Hi everyone. I have an EC hydro with a life jacket. My starter immediately powers down after powering up after main line reset and the controller reads unintended movement fault . Can’t move the car . Does the life jacket shut down the starter if activated ? I think the starter shorted . Passenger was trapped . Apparently a timer fault was first flashing on the controller
Tank and oil was very hot and little low on oil

Last edited by Tech9; 11/02/23 11:19 AM.


   
Quote
(@TheElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe an "obvious question" but did you call the Technical Support line for Elevator Controls? I'd expect that, if it's not already obvious from the job's electrical schematics, they'd be able to tell you what (if anything) the software and/or PCB hardware might do in such a situation.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top