Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/08/2017 9:29 am
Have a dover WCR that will not stop at main landing on fire service. The car will open doors of car is at floor, but if I turn on FS at other landing it just goes to terminal landing to terminal.
Phase 2 works. What relays tell car to stop at Main landing? Main landing is 2nd stop so bottom terminal landing is below main. Any ideas? Thanks
Phase 2 works. What relays tell car to stop at Main landing? Main landing is 2nd stop so bottom terminal landing is below main. Any ideas? Thanks
Last edited by Snkrhead; 08/11/17 01:32 AM.
15/08/2017 7:48 am
If it slows down but just keeps leveling right past the floor, it's probably a CS contact, I think it was CS1. Just had this issue a month ago.
Topic starter
16/08/2017 2:37 am
It's not slowing down it goes right past it.
16/08/2017 2:53 am
Bummer, I'll look at a print later today.
Topic starter
16/08/2017 6:27 am
Ok thanks Don't have print with abbrv. Definition. And I have print that has a MF and AF. But controller only has a AF relay
16/08/2017 10:24 am
I'm thinking CS isn't picking to initiate the slowdown because the DZ N/C contact #4.
Topic starter
17/08/2017 11:14 am
Car runs fine on automatic.Stops at every Hall call and car calls. Just when turn on fire service phase 1, if car is not at FL. The car will just run past landing. I checked the DZ n/c contact it's ok. Any other suggestions?
17/08/2017 12:35 pm
make sure FSL relay comes in at the egress floor. If FSL doesn't come in, car will just go to the bottom floor and not open doors.
Last edited by mjm; 08/17/17 04:36 AM.
18/08/2017 5:41 am
Originally Posted By: Snkrhead
Car runs fine on automatic.Stops at every Hall call and car calls. Just when turn on fire service phase 1, if car is not at FL. The car will just run past landing. I checked the DZ n/c contact it's ok. Any other suggestions?
At the slowdown you need to pick V, then CS to initiate a slowdown. That's why I suggested that contact, if it failed it would only effect CS picking when FSH is picked. So what is not happening? Does it do it in both directions? Does it step correctly while recalling?
I'll send you a sequence of operation write up
Topic starter
18/08/2017 9:32 am
Yes it does it in both directions and is stepping properly.
Do you have schematic with abbrv. Definition of coils?
Do you have schematic with abbrv. Definition of coils?
18/08/2017 9:41 am
PMs sent at you
30/03/2021 1:18 am
I noticed you have a lot of Dover WCR knowledge, do you happen to have a troubleshooting manual? I've got one that is driving me crazy and now wont run at all, all safety circuits are picked + OT & LO but it wont run now. It started by only running to top or bottom and leaving door open but wont even do that now. The prints don't match the conditions so troubleshooting is a nightmare.