Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover TIV

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,942 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28217]
I have a Dover TIV that is overshooting the floors by approximately 18 inches at an intermediate floor. At terminal landings, it winds up in the overhead. It is throwing faults 635, 908 and 651 repetitively.
635 is U POS IGBT FLT
908 is ETSD/L over speed error
651 is VVVF Current regulator hardware error

It instantly drops C1, MC1 and BK1.

Any ideas on where to start. It happens pretty regular on the 6-10th run while on cycle.



   
Quote
(@Elev Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this a 10K Drive?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If so, give me an email address and I can send you something on Monday. I am getting off work right now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a 10k drive. I have PM’d you my email!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top