Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/03/2014 10:44 pm
Can anyone tell me if there is any special procedure for replacing the boards?
Should the Power card go in first, alone, and then the 5 Volt power supply adjustment be made and then (line out) the remaining boards be inserted?
Also how do you get to the voltage adjustment pot on the power board when it is inserted? - I didn't see a removeable cover for access.
31/03/2014 11:18 pm
The power should be off when ever you want to remover any of the boards. You will risk damaging them if you remove them with the power on. Sorry I don't know any short cuts on adjusting the power supply.
Topic starter
31/03/2014 11:31 pm
JKH
thanks for the quick reply.
Kinda crazy to a have a volt adjustment pot that canot be access with power to the board !
02/04/2014 7:06 am
Use an offset plastic pot tweaker. I use an orange stick because IIRC, the pot wheel is knurled on the side.