Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/01/2016 12:08 am
Looking for any info on these.
23/01/2016 9:04 am
I may have some on an one of my jobs. What is going on?
23/01/2016 11:56 am
pm me your email, i have a few manuals, have adjusted a few with the manuals i have,
also have some drive boards if your interested.
also have some drive boards if your interested.
its been a few years since i have worked on these, but i remember in the adjustment procedure it recommended a oscilloscope to adjust the frequency just right, i just used my meter on HZ and was able to adjust the few drive boards i replaced this way. just fyi worked great
Last edited by Vatorgator; 01/23/16 04:03 AM.
Topic starter
25/01/2016 10:39 pm
Guy asking me for help on one.
He is telling me conflicting info.
From what he describes, it sounds like the current feedback is either missing or wrong causing the unit to saturate instantly. But I have not worked on this regulator yet. But you know..a drive is drive
He is telling me conflicting info.
From what he describes, it sounds like the current feedback is either missing or wrong causing the unit to saturate instantly. But I have not worked on this regulator yet. But you know..a drive is drive
26/01/2016 9:22 am
info sent
Topic starter
13/03/2016 8:09 am
Got it going. I had the regulator rebuilt. The unit had a few bad transistors The generator shunt field was also grounded hence the original problem.
08/04/2016 7:37 am
Does anyone still have those manuals? I'm trying to help a mechanic on the job performance the adjustment. Can someone email them to me at [email protected], Please and thank you.